Compulsory Education: Children residing overseas
Families with children due for Primary 1 admission1 who are residing overseas are requested to keep the Ministry of Education (MOE) posted on the whereabouts of their children, viz:
- Name of Child (as appearing in the birth certificate)
- Birth Certificate No.
- Date of Birth
- Overseas residential address of the child
- Name and Address of overseas school child is/will be attending
Please also include the following:
- Name of Parent
- NRIC / Identification No.
- Correspondence Address / Fax No. / Email Address
The above information is to be forwarded to:
MOE Building, Tower Block Level 15
- The 2013 Primary One Registration Exercise is for children born between 2 January 2007 and 1 January 2008 (both dates inclusive). ↩