Customer Service Centre
The Ministry of Education’s Customer Service Centre (CSC) provides a convenient one-stop service point for students and the public to obtain information and services related to education matters.
The Customer Service Centre is located at the podium block of the MOE Building. Walk-in customers will be served by our Customer Service Executives at the Customer Service Centre counters. Alternatively, customers can also choose to speak to a Customer Service Executive by calling our hotline or by sending us your query using the online form.
* To facilitate your visit to the Customer Service Centre, please bring along your NRIC or passport. These will be exchanged for a security pass. *
Customer Service Centre Operating Hours
Mondays – Fridays: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am to 12.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
Fax: +65 67755826
Hotline Operating Hours:
Mondays to Fridays: 8am to 6pm
Saturdays: 8am to 1pm
Sundays and Public Holidays: Closed
Alternatively, you can send in your enquiries or suggestions using the online feedback form.
The Customer Service Centre serves as a first point of contact with the Ministry of Education for students and the public to enquire on the following matters:
- requests for statement of results for PSLE, N, O, A Level Examinations;
- enquiries on registration of private candidates for GCE N, O and A Level Examinations.
- enquiries on school fees and miscellaneous fees;
- enquiries relating to tuition grants for admission to local polytechnics and universities.
- requests for information on ASEAN Secondary and Pre-University Scholarship Schemes and the Hong Kong Scholarship Scheme.
- information provided includes admission to school (Primary, Secondary, Junior College & Centralised Institutes) for Singaporeans, returning Singaporeans and international students.
- enquires on the relocation, closure and merger of schools;
- the registration of kindergartens and private schools;
- admission into Special Education schools;
- assistance schemes.
In addition to being served by our Customer Service Executives, customers can also use the self-help terminals to access the Ministry’s website to seek information and make online submissions of applications and requests.